Forex Daily Outlook

Friday, July 17, 2009

Filled Under: , , , ,

Network Marketing ? Not for me...!



'They' say 'New Age' marketing is only through Network Marketing !

I don't know how far it is true. However, I do see many MLM (Multi Level Marketing or Network Marketing in other words) companies in the market. Some are BIG, some are medium and some are working within just a small territory or group of people. Of course, there are thousands (may be millions) of MLM companies / systems in the graveyard as well.

What ever 'they' claim, I am unable to prove successful in this business, to be honest. I have tried several 'successful' business models of this MLM, but none worked for me. Amway, Nuskin, Questnet and Savelife Insurance are few of them to quote...! (I don't mind if you think I am an idiot to try so many, reason is below).

One thing I have realized (learning about business was my benefit by paying their tuition fee !) is 'you need to be a good sales person with lots of patience to be successful (?) in network marketing. In addition, you need to spend a lot of time to learn, sell and to grow your network. It is not just 1 to 2 hours effort in a week and make thousands of dollars, don't believe 'them'. Nothing works like that in this world. Do let me know if there is any ! Hmm...forgot to mention that making new friends was one more benefit.
I am not saying that this is a failure business model. What I mean is this business, as any other, needs lot of effort, time, patience and some money to spend. If you are ready to dedicate yourself with all these you may succeed. I have met some people who are 'successful' !
All the best...!

2 comments:

  1. What a coincidence...!

    I wrote this article yesterday and happened to meet someone in the evening, who took 2 hours of mine and wanted me to join Network 21 (for Amway) in Thailand.

    Bravo...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your words are welcome...